Queen Bee Services
Contact Queen Bee for any of the following services:
Assessment of your site to help you choose the right kind of garden
Garden Design - Help with designing the garden that’s right for you, including:
- edible gardens
- perennial gardens
- water gardens
- xeriscaping (i.e. gardens that need very little water)
Coaching and Advice on:
- How to do it yourself, including a list of local resources in your area
- The best plants to choose for your soil, sun and drainage conditions
- How to grow healthy organic food at home - even in a small space or on a balcony
- How to create beautiful container gardens
- Troubleshooting plant and pest problems
Queen Bee Gardening Services also include:
- Planting and maintaining gardens
- Garden-Sitting when you are away
FULL SUN PERENNIAL GARDEN
How It Works...
When you contact Queen Bee, we will be happy to discuss your gardening needs with you on site at your property. This first visit is free of charge, and then we’ll give you a price estimate for the work you want done.
For regular gardening services such as garden maintenance and garden sitting, pricing is based on an hourly rate.
For larger projects, like design and planting of a vegetable garden, pricing is based on the details of the project and can include plants and materials. At our first visit, we will find out how involved you want to be in the project. For example, you might want to do a lot of the work yourself, and have Queen Bee provide coaching and resources. Remember, we want to create gardeners too, not just gardens!
We look forward to gardening with you!
To book a FREE first site visit or for any questions please use the form to the right and we'll return your email or call:
Queen Bee at 905.650.4112